Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for a Potting Team Leader (Horticulture) to join their stable team based in Eastergate, West Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a team environment and the next step in their career.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the wholesale market. We have a stable team of 25 employees based across 3 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of the Farplants Group and Tristram Plants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products.
We are now looking for a Potting Team Leader to join the operations team. Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the potting machine for daily use
- Training new members of staff on the use of the potting machine, making sure Health and Safety policies are adhered to
- Oversee the quality of potting
- Carry out monthly stock checks
- Complete all admin related tasks related to potting
- To be responsible for the team and their output
To be suitable for the role of Potting Team Leader you should have experience in:
- Previous experience of potting, and ideally in running a team
- Ideally have a forklift licence (not essential as training will be provided)
- Good IT Skills, specifically in Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary, and a team environment. Please note that the nursery operates 7 days a week and therefore some weekends will be required, especially in peak season.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
To apply for this position, or for further information, please email Melanie Tellwright: email@example.com