Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor to join their stable horticultural team based in Eastergate, West Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a team environment with a well-established and successful wholesale business.
We are a market leading customer focused organisation who supply high quality plants to the wholesale market. We have a stable team of 25 employees based across 3 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of the Farplants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products.
We are now looking for a Site Supervisor to join the operations team. Reporting directly to the Assistant Operations Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Fully responsible for the onsite team, including permanent, seasonal and agency staff
- Manage the Senior Team Leaders, Team Leaders and Potting Team Leader onsite
- To be responsible for the planning of all required tasks onsite, including Spraying, Potting, Stock, Despatch, Crop Maintenance
- Liason with the Technical Team regarding crops
- Ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are followed
- Creating work plans and maximising efficiencies
- Reporting to the Assistant Operations Manager on a daily basis
To be suitable for the role of Site Supervisor you should have experience in:
- Previous experience in high volume manufacturing, ideally in FMCG, Horticulture or similar would be highly beneficial
- Good IT Skills, specifically in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Reporting output and efficiencie
On offer is a competitive salary, and a team environment. Please note that the nursery operates 7 days a week and therefore some weekends will be required, especially in peak season.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
To apply for this position, or for further information, please email Melanie Tellwright: firstname.lastname@example.org