Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for an Assistant Stock Control & Sales Support Manager to join their stable team based in Eastergate, West Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a team environment and the next step in their horticulture career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Stock control of garden plants across multiple growing sites as directed by the Stock Control and Sales Manager
- Ensuring that the accuracy of plant stock numbers is always a primary goal
- Ensuring plant quality requirements and expectations of garden centre customers are met
- To work within the team on the planning of new introductions of garden plants
- To aid in the planning of horticultural crops
To be suitable for the role of Assistant Stock Control & Sales Support Manager you should have:
- A passion for horticulture / plants / FMCG
- Ideally an HNC / HND / RHS or equivalent in commercial horticulture / amenity horticulture / similar
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- The ability to change pace where required to fulfil the tasks in hand
- Industry experience would be ideal, but not essential
On offer is a competitive salary, and a team environment. Please note that the nursery operates 7 days a week and therefore working weekends on a rota basis and answering phone call queries relating to stock control, customer orders and specifications will be required. Generally this is only the case during the peak season March – July.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the wholesale garden centre market. We have a stable team of 30 employees based across 3 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of the Farplants Group and Tristram Plants who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
To apply for this position, or for further information, please email Melanie Tellwright: firstname.lastname@example.org