Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for a Despatch Team Leader to join their stable team based in Eastergate, West Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a team environment and the next step in their career.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the wholesale market. We have a stable team of 25 employees based across 3 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of the Tristram Plants and Farplants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products.
We are now looking for a Despatch Team Leader to join the operations team. Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the despatch team
- Organising and helping lift all plants for despatch
- Processing despatch paperwork
- Responsible for trolley stock and planning
- Booking transport for products
- Ensure quality of products meets required standards
- Work with Technical, Cultural and Stock Control to ensure despatch runs smoothly
To be suitable for the role of Despatch Team Leader you should have experience in:
- Previous experience in horticulture, FMCG or similar industry
- Previous team leadership experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary, and a team environment. Please note that the nursery operates 7 days a week and therefore some weekends will be required, especially in peak season.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
To apply for this position, or for further information, please email Melanie Tellwright: email@example.com